You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like lopificio.it (“the website”).
Cookies allow the website to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the website owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognize you at the next visit, etc.)
Which cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our website uses:
From the first access these cookies allow the website to function correctly and allow you to view content on your device by recognizing the language and market of the country from which you’ve chosen to connect. If you are a registered user, they will allow you to be recognized and to access the services offered from the dedicated areas.
Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are needed for the functioning of the website
These cookies allow, based on your express request, for you to be recognized when you subsequently access the website, so that you do not have to enter your information each time .
If you have added items into your Shopping Bag and closed the session without completing the purchase and without eliminating those items, these cookies allow you to continue the shopping experience the next time you access the website (within a limited period,) finding the same articles that were selected.
Functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the website, but rather improve navigation quality and experience.
These cookies are used to prepare statistical analyses on the navigation methods of our website’s users. lopificio.it treats the results of these analyses anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes only if the service provider uses the cookies to connect to the browser used or other devices used to navigate on the website. The website uses certain third parties services which, entirely independently, install their own cookies.
Marketing and Profiling Cookies
These cookies are aimed at creating user-related profiles to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit, or to improve your navigation experience: while you navigate on our website, these cookies are useful for showing you products of interest to you or which are similar to those you have viewed.
Social Network Cookies
These cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our website. For example, they are used to express your appreciation and to share it with your social networking friends. The social network cookies are not needed for navigation.
How can I disabile cookies and manage my preferences?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below we show you how to manage cookies from the following browsers:
1. Run Chrome Browser
2. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, next to the entry window url navigation
3. Select Settings
4. Click show advanced settings
5. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button
6. In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following cookies settings:
· Enable saving data locally
· Edit the local data only until you close the browser
· Prevent sites to set cookies
· To block third parties cookies and site data
· Handle exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
· Delete one or all cookies
1. Run Mozilla Firefox Browser
2. Click the menu on the browser toolbar, next to the entry window url navigation
3. Select Options
4. Select Privacy
5. Click show advanced settings
6. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button
7. In the “Track” section, you can change the following cookies settings:
· Request to sites not to make any tracing
· Notify sites availability to be tracked
· Do not express any preference on the tracking data
8. From “History” you can:
· Enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third parties cookies (again, from most sites visited or never) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire at the close of Firefox or ask every time)
· Remove individual stored cookies
1. Run Internet Explorer Browser
2. Click on Tools and select Internet Options
3. Click on Privacy and in Settings change the slider according to the action desired for the cookies:
· Block all cookies
· Allow all cookies
· Selection of sites from which to obtain cookie: move the cursor in an intermediate position not to block or allow all cookies, then click Sites, in Web Site Address box enter a website and then press to “Block” or “Allow”
1. Run Safari Browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3. In the Block Cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites
4. To see which sites have stored cookies click Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1. Run Safari iOS Browser
2. Click on Setting and then Safari
3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose between various options: “Never”, “Third-party and advertisers” or “Always”
4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap Settings, then Safari, and then click Delete Cookies and Data
1. Run Opera Browser
2. Click on Preferences, then Advanced, and then click Cookies
3. Select one of the following options:
· Accept all cookies
· Accept cookies only from the site you are currently visiting: third-party cookies and which are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
· Never accept cookies: all cookies will ever be stored
To disabile analytics cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect data on your navigation, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.